Certificate in Professional Teaching (CPT)
Online Certificate in Professional Teaching Program, or CPT, involves a lifelong process of maintaining and enhancing your skillset and knowledge to not only better serve at your current job but to create better opportunities for yourself. Our online continuing education courses are ideal for non-teaching degree holders to help them keep their knowledge and methodologies up-to-date.
Our certificate in professional teaching program is designed to help you:
- Learn new skills and stay up-to-date with the latest trends in your industry;
- Improve your professional reputation;
- Obtain a competitive edge in your career;
- Enhance your future employment opportunities.
CPT stands for Certificate in Professional Teaching Program. AMA Online Education offers professionals an avenue to enhance their skills and knowledge by providing them with a PRC recognized and accredited institution that offers a wide range of courses.
The Certificate in Professional Teaching Program includes courses in Leadership and Development, Classroom Management, Time Management, and MS Office.
Requirements for Admission for Certificate in Professional Teaching Program:
- PRC License
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
PaymentAll students of our online CPT are required to pay only on the accredited bank accounts and payment gateways of AMAOEd:
- DragonPay (Payment Partners: Online Banking, ATM Banking, ECPay, Bayad Center, Mall Billing Centers)
- CreditCard (Visa/Mastercard)
- Over-the-Counter Bank Transactions
- Bank Deposit
Furthermore, to avoid fraud and verify successful transactions, proof of payment will be defined as follows:
- Over-the-counter Bank Deposit: Deposit Slip;
- Paypal (including credit card payments sent through firstname.lastname@example.org): Paypal Confirmation sent to their email;
- Online banking: Screengrab of Transaction Confirmation and transaction receipt email from the bank;
- Remittance Center: Remittance slip and Proof of deposit;
- DragonPay: Confirmation Receipt;
- Online Remittance (e.g. TNG in HongKong): Screengrab of Transaction Confirmation and transaction receipt email from the bank.
Please ensure also that important details such as the following are clear and is present on the document that they’ll be sending:
- Reference Number (if applicable)
- Amount – if abroad, make sure that both amounts (Peso and Foreign Currency Value) reflect on the document.