Expanded Tertiary Education Equivalency and Accreditation Program (ETEEAP)
ETEEAP Online Study Program
The ETEEAP, or the Expanded Tertiary Education Equivalency and Accreditation Program, is an alternative learning program that allows working professionals who have not obtained their Bachelor’s Degree to do so without going through traditional schooling methods. Through the ETEEAP online course, individuals with five (5) or more years of working experience can use the knowledge, experiences, and achievements they’ve obtained from their job towards school credits which will then be deducted from the number of units they are required to accomplish before the graduate.
The Expanded Tertiary Education Equivalency and Accreditation Program, or ETEEAP, is a comprehensive education assessment scheme that recognizes the knowledge, skills, and prior learning you’ve obtained from relevant work. AMA Post Grad is the first online ETEEAP school and is able to evaluate the applicant’s knowledge and skills through the prescribed ETEEAP requirements such as an equivalency competence standards and a comprehensive assessment system administered through a written test, interview, skills demonstration, and other testing methods.
Learn more about our ETEEAP courses today!
ETEEAP Admission Requirements:
Applicants interested in our ETEEAP online study program must submit the following:
- Accomplished Accomplished ETEEAP Application form- 2 copies (for ETEEAP & CHED copy)
- To verify your ETEEAP qualifications, we’ll need your Certificate of Employment with JOB DESCRIPTION and Previous Employment; if business owner – need to submit business permit and other documents, licenses and tax payments
All students are required to pay only on the accredited bank accounts and payment gateways of AMAOEd:
- DragonPay (Payment Partners: Online Banking, ATM Banking, ECPay, Bayad Center, Mall Billing Centers)
- CreditCard (Visa/Mastercard)
- Over-the-Counter Bank Transactions
- Bank Deposit
Furthermore, to avoid fraud and verify successful transactions, proof of payment will be defined as follows:
- Over-the-counter Bank Deposit: Deposit Slip;
- Paypal (including credit card payments sent through firstname.lastname@example.org): Paypal Confirmation sent to their email;
- Online banking: Screengrab of Transaction Confirmation and transaction receipt email from the bank;
- Remittance Center: Remittance slip and Proof of deposit;
- DragonPay: Confirmation Receipt;
- Online Remittance (e.g. TNG in HongKong): Screengrab of Transaction Confirmation and transaction receipt email from the bank.
Please ensure also that important details such as the following are clear and is present on the document that they’ll be sending:
- Reference Number (if applicable)
- Amount – if abroad, make sure that both amounts (Peso and Foreign Currency Value) reflects on the document.
Payment slips and other requirements mentioned above must be verified by the Billings and Collections before activation.